As a Trust, we recognise the importance of communicating with your family members during this difficult time.
We have dedicated a service that aims to help you stay in touch with your relative during their inpatient stay.
We can help you:
* Speak with hospital staff
* Speak with hospital staff and professionals involved in the care of your loved one.
* Help to arrange for an appropriate person to speak with you if you have any specific medical worries regarding the treatment your loved one is receiving/has received.
* Pass messages to your loved one.
* Arrange for personal items to be delivered to your loved one.
* Listen to any worries or concerns you may have and work with you to find the different ways we may be able to help.
* Signpost you to other external teams and/or organisations that may be able to help you.
Please contact us:
Telephone: 0800 073 0510
01384 456111 ext. 3420, 3486 or 3421
We ask that if possible you do not contact our wards directly between the hours of 8am-8pm, seven days a week. Thank you.