DURING COVID PLEASE SEE UPDATED VISITING RESTRICTION ON THE MAIN MATERNITY PAGE
The maternity unit comprises of maternity triage, midwife led unit, delivery suite, maternity ward and obstetric theatre suite. Please see individual sections for more information.
- Triage (01384) 456111 (ext. 3053)
- Delivery suite (01384) 244357
- Midwifery led unit (01384) 244593
- Maternity reception (01384) 244360
- Maternity ward (01384) 456111 (ext. 3749)
- Second floor, east wing, Russells Hall Hospital.
9.00am to 10.00pm
- Partners and two visitors at any one time:
3.00pm to 4.30pm
7.00pm to 8.00pm
- In the period after birth, grandparents are all allowed one 30 minute visit.
- Partners may be able to stay overnight if you are in a single room.
- Your own children are welcome to visit with an accompanying adult.
- No children under 14 (other than your own) are allowed on the unit.