Attend Anywhere is a web-based service that allows The Dudley Group Trust to offer video call consultations for some of our services.
Please watch these short videos to give you an idea of how your video consultation will work.
Before your appointment, please click on your clinic from the list below where you can check your equipment by undertaking a test call via the test call button.
Clicking on the clinic links below will guide you into a virtual waiting room. You will not enter the waiting room until you have completed some checks.
When you are ready to start your video consultation, click start video call. You will be asked to undertake your checks again.
Ensure you complete all details including your date of birth and include a phone/mobile number we can call you back on if there are any technical difficulties. Please don’t forget to tick the small box at the bottom of the registration screen.
We do not store the details you submit to use Attend Anywhere and any details given during consultation are stored securely and in the same way as if you were having the consultation face-to-face.
Here are some tips from Healthwatch on how to get the best out of your appointment.
- Make sure you have a clear timeslot for when your remote consultation will take place.
- Find somewhere quiet and confidential and, if this isn’t possible or is tricky, make this clear when you are making your appointment.
- Start with a phone call if you’re not confident with video technology.
- Ask for help if you need it and, if possible, do a practice run with a friend.
- Take some time to prepare in advance, consider what you want to say and key questions you would like to ask.
- Ask your health care provider to summarise the next steps at the end of the appointment.
- Remote consultations can be useful for routine appointments or ongoing care with a health care practitioner.
- Not all appointments are suitable for remote consultations, if you would like to see someone in person please say so.