We aim to improve the quality of care and service we provide. The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust’s number one strategic objective is to ‘deliver a great patient experience’. We are committed to actively engage and involve patients, their relatives and carers listening to and acting on the information we receive to ensure we deliver a positive experience.
We hold a number of people panel events, including ‘Feedback Friday’ which is carried out at the end of every month so you can have your say on the care and treatment you received.
Join Our Event!
Have you say at our Pharmacy People Panel
Date: 3 November 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
Where: Microsoft Teams
How: Email – email@example.com
If you’ve had a positive experience at The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust or if you are happy with a member of staff, then please get in touch with our Patient Experience team and send your compliment in!
The service / staff members receive a copy of your compliment so they know how much their hard work is appreciated.
Get in touch with our Patient Experience team:
- Email your compliment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01384 244404
- Click here to comment on NHS choices
Resolving a concern
- You can speak to the members of staff who are caring for you or your relative
- Email the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS): email@example.com
- Call the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on Freephone 0800 073 0510
Other ways to send your feedback:
Compliment: 01384 244404
Concern: 0800 073 0510
Complaint: 01384 321035
FFT – Friends and Family Test