The Orthotics team supply devices which are externally fitted to the body. Such as ankle, leg and hip braces, foot orthotics and custom-made footwear, and spinal braces that are used to correct physical instabilities or improve mobility and function.
The team supports a wide range of services including: paediatrics, orthopaedics, rheumatology, diabetes, rehabilitation, vascular & maternity.
The Orthotic team are:
- Keith Blunn, Team Leader/Senior Orthotist
- Jana Middlebrook, Orthotist
- Lewis Gilpin, Orthotist
- Louise Collins, Administrator/Hosiery Practitioner
- Louise Bleakley, Administrator/Hosiery Practitioner
- Ian Dudley, Assistant administrator