The Ron Grimley Undergraduate Centre (RGUC) aims to deliver technology enhanced, innovative, high-quality medical education which is fit for the 21st century. Our superb learning facilities in a modern, purpose built education centre offers medical students both formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Equips the generation of future doctors with knowledge and skills to meet the ever increasing patient expectation.
- Provides training placements that are safe and educationally reliable.
- Nurtures and encourages the development of our medical students into the future medical workforce, who are professionally and emotionally competent and resilient.
- Provides a positive and safe educational environment for learning.
Visit the RGUC website at www.rguc.co.uk for more information.
- Monday to Friday – 08:00-17:00