Podiatrists (Chiropodists) diagnose and treat abnormalities of the lower limb and feet.
The department offers treatment and gives professional advice on the prevention of foot problems and on personalised care of the foot.
The Podiatry department provides a comprehensive foot care service including:
- Wound Care- for both Diabetic and Non diabetic patients
- Nail Surgery (removal of ingrowing toe nails)
- Musculoskeletal Biomechanics service for Adult and Children (assessment of gait and lower limb function)
- Ongoing preventative foot care to patients at risk of deterioration
- Education to promote self-management
The Podiatry Service is currently available to anyone who has a medical or podiatric need for treatment or prevention.
Patients can access either via self-referral or via a referral from a GP or Health Care Professional.
Podiatry is provided at Health and Social Care Centres, Health Centres, Clinics, and patients’ homes if housebound.
This service is available at:
- Community Health & Social Care Centres, Health Centres and Clinics
Alternatively, please post to:
Admin Office, Self-Referrals, Podiatry, Lower Ground Floor, Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre, Venture Way, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 1RU
- (01384) 321427 booking line 8am -2pm
Clinic Opening Times:
9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).