Members of the public are invited to find out about The Dudley Group’s performance and developments in Maternity, Stroke and Community services at the Trust’s Annual Members Meeting on Thursday 19th July 2018.
The annual meeting, taking place in the Clinical Education Centre at Russells Hall Hospital, will give foundation trust members, patients, staff and the public the opportunity to:
- Find out how we performed in the previous year
- Take a look at our future plans
- Receive an update from Dudley Group NHS Charity
- Meet their governors representatives
- Take part in a question and answer session with our Board of Directors
The event runs from 5.30pm to 9pm (registration from 5pm) and free parking is available for all those attending.
Places are limited. Anyone wishing to attend should reserve a seat by calling (01384) 321124 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org