Advice, Complaints, Compliments
We hope you are happy with the service you’ve received and we welcome any comments about your stay or treatment. These comments help us to identify what we are doing right and what we can improve on for future patients.
We want to know what you think of our services, what your suggestions are for the future and whether you are happy with the efforts of our staff.
There are lots of ways you can give us feedback.
If you’ve had a positive experience at The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust or if you are happy with a member of staff, then please get in touch!
The service / staff members receive a copy of your feedback, so they know how much their hard work is appreciated.
Get in touch with our Patient Experience team:
- Email your compliment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call us on 01384 244404
- Click here to comment on NHS choices
Resolving a concern
- You can speak to the members of staff who are caring for you or your relative
- Email the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on Freephone 0800 073 0510
- Click here to find out more information about PALS
If PALS haven’t been able to resolve your concern, you can make a formal complaint by:
- Emailing the complaints team directly: email@example.com
- Calling the complaints team on 01384 321035
- Write to either the Complaints Department or Chief Executive at: Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 2HQ
If you wish to obtain independent advice regarding your complaint, you have the option to contact the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (POhWER) on:
- Telephone: 0300 456 2370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to PohWER at: PO Box 14043, Birmingham, B6,9BL