Please click here for our Health and Wellbeing presentation.
The presentation covers the following topics:
- Living With and Beyond Cancer (LWBC) introduction
- Holistic needs assessment – an assessment to help identify your concerns.
- Recovery package (personalised care interventions) – explanation of what this means to you.
- The White House Cancer Support – our local cancer support.
- Cancer treatments and side effects – what is available.
- Acute oncology service – what the service is.
- Lymph care – explanation about this service.
- Palliative care – explanation of what palliative care is.
- Action health – discussion about exercise and health with cancer.
- Clinical Psychology – how to cope and what support is available.
- Macmillan citizen advise bureau (Mac CAB)
Not all of this information will be relevant to your case, but it helps make you aware of what support and services are available.