Click here for the carers guide of support services across Dudley.
The following information may also assist with supporting patients:
- Cancer registration leaflet
- The White House Cancer Support leaflet
- Free prescriptions information
- Psychology services for people with cancer and their families leaflet
- Ok to ask about clinical research leaflet
- Macmillan Cancer Support – Money and Cancer leaflet
- Macmillan Cancer Support – Action Health leaflet
Dudley social services: 0300 555 0055 / Dudley.gov.uk
Sandwell social services: 0121 5692266 / Sandwell Council Homepage
Worcestershire social services: 01905 765765 / Worcestershire County Council Homepage
For local support, please use the cancer care map. This will guide you to local help and support.
New Adult Social Care Portal
Dudley has launched a new Adult Social Care in Dudley portal. The portal offers information about what’s on, support to keep you independent as well as what practical or financial help you might be entitled to. There is a sector on “Your needs as a carer” where you can see the latest information and also register as a carer. There is also a section where you can complete a carers self-assessment. Once you submit your form you will receive an automated reply and we will respond to you in a timely manner.
You can still contact us by telephone 01384 818723 or email: email@example.com.
Online support for carers and courses
Mobilise Carers Digital Service Advert.pdf
Access to Dementia support
Live Well with Dementia 2 Feb – March 2022.doc
CRISP 1 Face to Face_ Stourbridge March 2022.docx