On this page you will find extra support information about services that can support you as a patient, carers and relatives who may be affected by cancer.
NEW: SERVICE DIRECTORY FOR Living With And Beyond Cancer
Below you will find the carers guide of support services:
The following information may also assist with supporting patients:
- The White House cancer support :New WHCS Info.pdf
- Dudley Social Services : 0300 555 0055/ Dudley.gov.uk
- Sandwell Social Services : 0121 5692266/ sandwell.gov.uk
- Worcestershire Social Services: 01905 765765/ worcestershire.gov.uk
To find local support for patients please use the following:
The cancer care MAP
New Adult Social Care Portal
Dudley has launched a new Adult Social Care in Dudley portal. The portal offers information about what’s on, support to keep you independent as well as what practical or financial help you might be entitled to. There is a sector on “Your needs as a carer” where you can see the latest information and also register as a carer. There is also a section where you can complete a carers self-assessment. Once you submit your form you will receive an automated reply and we will respond to you in a timely manner.
You can still contact us by telephone 01384 818723 or email: email@example.com.
Online support for carers and courses
As a patient or relative you can contact the LWBC team at any point of your care, if you require support, information, a holistic needs assessment, signposting or have any concerns, please contact the team 01384456111 extension firstname.lastname@example.org
Living with cancer and need support?
Join a support group run by the Living with and Beyond Cancer (LWBC) Team.
Date: 3rd Thursday of every month 1400-1600
Venue: St James Medical Practice
Parking is available on site.
For more information contact the LWBC team and to book your place
01384 456111 Ext: 5315 or by email at email@example.com
Please see below Dates and topics to be discussed:
- Thursday 19th January 2023 Russell Tipson Action Health
- Thursday 16th February 2023 Walk in Support with LWBC team
- Thursday 16th March 2023 Kate Drake Oncology Dietician
- Thursday 20th April 2023 Walk in support with LWBC team
- Thursday 18th May 2023 Christine Gallear Social prescribing support in the community
- Thursday 15th June 2023 Walk in support with LWBC team
- Thursday 20th July 2023 Claire Higgins Oncology Clinical nurse specialist
- Thursday 17th August 2023 Walk in support with LWBC team
- Thursday 21st September 2023 Dr Chantelle Osborn Psychologist
- Thursday 19th October 2023 Walk in support with LWBC
- Thursday 16th November 2023 Walk in support with LWBC
- Thursday 21st December 2023 Walk in support with LWBC