DURING COVID PLEASE SEE UPDATED VISITING RESTRICTION ON THE MAIN MATERNITY PAGE
The maternity unit comprises of maternity triage, midwife led unit, delivery suite, maternity ward and obstetric theatre suite. Please see individual sections for more information.
- Triage (01384) 456111 (ext. 3053)
- Delivery suite (01384) 456111 (ext. 3430)
- Midwifery led unit (01384) 244593
- Maternity reception (01384) 244360
- Maternity ward (01384) 456111 (ext. 3749)
- Second floor, east wing, Russells Hall Hospital.
9.00am to 10.00pm
- Partners and two visitors at any one time:
3.00pm to 5.00pm
- If you are having your labour induced 1 birth partner can be present at all times
- When you are in labour you can have 2 birth partners present
- Your own children are welcome to visit with an accompanying adult between 3.00pm to 5.00pm.
- No children under 16 (other than your own) are allowed on the unit.
- It is not the responsibility of the security guard or maternity staff to arrange for your visitors to swap over.