The maternity unit comprises of maternity triage, midwife led unit, delivery suite, maternity ward and obstetric theatre suite. Please see individual sections for more information.
- Triage (01384) 456111 (ext. 3053)
- Delivery suite (01384) 244357
- Midwifery led unit (01384) 244593
- Maternity reception (01384) 244360
- Maternity ward (01384) 456111 (ext. 3749)
- Second floor, east wing, Russells Hall Hospital.
9.00am to 9.00pm
- Partners and two visitors at any one time:
3.00pm to 4.30pm
7.00pm to 8.00pm
- In the period after birth, grandparents are all allowed one 30 minute visit.
- Partners may be able to stay overnight if you are in a single room.
- Your own children are welcome to visit with an accompanying adult.
- No children under 14 (other than your own) are allowed on the unit.