We are committed to supporting Clinical Governance, Evidence Based Healthcare, Research, Leadership and Management programmes and Continuing Education to all employees of The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust and to students on placement within the Trust.
We achieve this by offering the following services:
- Literature searching
- Information skills training
- Current awareness knowledge
- Access to books and articles
- Access to Base-Library
- Interlibrary loans
- Access to NHS OpenAthens
- Access to PCs and scanning services
- Printing and photocopying is available for medical education, research articles and study materials
- 24/7 access to core reference collection and PCs available with Trust ID card
For more information about any of the services we offer, please call (01384) 321077/8 or email us.
The library is staffed during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday – 08:30-16:30
PCs and a study area are open to staff with a Trust ID card 24 hours a day, seven days a week.